Important, please read before purchasing a life jacket!
"IF IT ZIPS, IT FITS"
All life jackets CGA and impact NCGA vest should fit very snug, like a compression shirt. These vests will stretch out after a couple uses and fit more comfortably. If your life jacket or vest zips up too easily without any effort, chances are it is too big and will ride up off your shoulders in time.
With padding in all the right places and a flex pattern that truly moves with you...this is the Comp Jacket everyone is talking about.
The Flex has improved additional padding without sacrificing any of full range of mobility it is known for. Easy entry and exit made this vest a favorite among riders of every ability level! Make sure you don't take another set on the water without your Flex Comp.
- Advanced 38 - Flex Panel-Architecture Design
- Comfort Fit with Minimal Taper and Maximum Stretch
- PVX Foam is Lightweight, Soft, Stretchable and Flexible Notched Hip for Improved Waist Flex
- Full Coverage Chill Stopper Lining
- Non Coast Guard Approved - This is NOT a Life Jacket
- Sizes: XS | S | M | L | XL | XXL