Important, please read before purchasing a life jacket!
"IF IT ZIPS, IT FITS"
All life jackets CGA and impact NCGA vest should fit very snug, like a compression shirt. These vests will stretch out after a couple uses and fit more comfortably. If your life jacket or vest zips up too easily without any effort, chances are it is too big and will ride up off your shoulders in time.
Sleek contouring fit and a fashion forward style...makes looking good, a Breeze!
The Breeze Comp is lightweight with perfectly placed flex zones. Utilizing a 16 panel design, pre-curved Bio-Spine and Flex Rib side panels, the breeze fits like a second skin. Not to mention, our Power-Flex Neoprene is buttery soft against your skin. Finally...not another men's jacket scaled down for women, the Breeze is patterned just for your unique shape!
- LF Exclusive Ribbed Flex Panel Architecture, Bio-Spine 3D Curve, and Advanced 16 Flex Panel Design
- Performance Fit with Tapered Waist to Prevent Riding Up
- PVX Foam is Lightweight, Soft, Stretchable and Flexible
- Power-Flex Neo for Fast Drying Supportive Fit
- Zippered Stash...Pass Pocket
- Non Coast Guard Approved - This is NOT a Life Jacket
- Women's Sizes: XS | S | M | L