Liquid Force Rhyme Wakeboard 2019
Guenther Oka needed a high-performance boat board with just a touch of flex. The CNC’d all wood core Rhyme is just that board. The single concave with quad molded-in fins that are fused into LF’s exclusive flex tip technology give this board ultimate response, rebound, and increased board feel with minimal drag. The Rhyme has a split-tip shape that further adds to improved edge hold and control. With a 3-Stage rocker, this board boosts off the steepest wakes while the flex core softens the big landings. There is a reason to this Rhyme….
- Unique Outline With Sidecut Split Tip Shape
- LF Exclusive FlexTrack™TM
- Full Wood CNC'd Core
- Triax Glass Layup
- Single Concave Hull W/ Edge Channel
- Flex Zone Quad Channels And Fins
- Concave, Beveled Rail
- Radiused Liquid RailTM Sidewall
- LF Durabase W/ Molded-In Fins
- Aggressive, Three Stage Rocker
- New Amphibious Skin*
- Compatible With Any Binding, Optimized With 4D
|Size||Length||Width||Rocker||Stance Range||Rider Weight||Core|
|21.0" - 25.0"
53.3 - 63.5 cm
|130 - 200 lbs
60 - 91 kg
|22.0" - 26.0"
55.9 - 66.0 cm
|160 - 230 lbs
72 - 105 kg