Important, please read before purchasing a life jacket!
"IF IT ZIPS, IT FITS"
All life jackets CGA and impact NCGA vest should fit very snug, like a compression shirt. These vests will stretch out after a couple uses and fit more comfortably. If your life jacket or vest zips up too easily without any effort, chances are it is too big and will ride up off your shoulders in time.
Our most popular vest with smooth looks and a featherweight feel...
The Ghost Comp is arguably more comfortable than any other vest on the market and is exceptionally lightweight. We added more foam padding, and the Ghost utilizes our ribbed flex panel design that conforms to your body shape. We designed this vest with wider arm openings and a tapered waist for a better fit. Go ahead and pick up your new favorite vest!
- LF Exclusive Ribbed Flex Panel Architecture, Bio-Spine 3D Curve, and V-Flex Shoulder Pattern
- Performance Fit with Tapered Waist and Wide Shoulders
- Full Chest "Chill Stopper" Lining
- Advanced 44-Flex Panel Design
- PVX Foam is Lightweight, Soft, Stretchable and Flexible - Fits like a Second Skin!
- Non Coast Guard Approved - This is NOT a Life Jacket
- Sizes: S | M | L | XL | XXL