The OG! An absolute ripper of a board guaranteed to put a smile on your face!
The Trip has a fuller tip and tail shape for more pop than ever before. The D-I-S-C hull has longer molded-in fins that improves control and make transitioning from novice to advanced easier when removing the center fin. Added rocker makes the Trip perform better on today's bigger wakes. For '23 we added a 150 for the bigger guys out there. Take a set on one and you'll see why we've been Trippin' for all these years.
- Diamond Bat-Tail Shape | Double Concave "V" at Ends
- Aggressive Continuous Rocker
- Precision PU Core
- Warped Molded-In Side Fins with Removable Center Fin
- 3-Position M6 Inserts
- Optimized with LF 6X/6R Bindings | Compatible with All 6" Bindings
- Sizes: 130 | 135 | 139 | 144 | 150
|Length (cm)||Width (in)||Surface Area (in2)||Rocker (in)||Stance 6X/6R (in)||Weight Range (lbs)|
|130||16.6||741||2.4||19 - 23||60 - 130|
|135||16.8||782||2.5||20 - 24||100 - 170|
|139||17.1||820||2.6||21 - 25||140 - 220|
|144||17.4||861||2.7||22 - 26||170 - 240|
|150||17.7||915||2.8||23 - 27||200 - 270+|
The Index is a great binding for all skill levels, but an excellent choice for riders who are just starting out.
Featuring our brand new 6R Chassis, Comfort Liner, Impact EVA Footbed, and a dampening mid-sole for maximum comfort felt throughout the binding. Dual laces help you customize the fit to your specific foot and wide size ranges to accommodate more than one rider. With the Index, there's no excuse not to take a set!
- 6R Chassis System
- Wide Fit | Soft Flex
- Dual-Zone Lacing w/ Hex Locks
- Accommodating Elastic Fit and Upper Cuff Flex Zone
- Impact EVA Ergonomic Contoured 2.5° Canted Footbed
- Comfort Integrated EVA Liner
- Sustainable Assembly - Glue-less Locking Frame
- Universally Compatible with 6" Inserts and LF FlexTrack Wakeboards
- Sizes: 5-8 | 8-12 | 12-15