SQUAD TAO HERITAGE COMP
Important, please read before purchasing a life jacket!
"IF IT ZIPS, IT FITS"
All life jackets CGA and impact NCGA vest should fit very snug, like a compression shirt. These vests will stretch out after a couple uses and fit more comfortably. If your life jacket or vest zips up too easily without any effort, chances are it is too big and will ride up off your shoulders in time.
Daniel Grant rides harder than anyone and with more style! His signature jacket meets his demands without hesitation!
Built to perform at the highest level while looking slick, keeping you mobile and comfortable are high on the Squad TAOs list. Strategically stitched to provide full range mobility without holding anything back while you boosting of kickers or pressing on rails. Daniel rides in the warmer waters of Thailand, so when he is out on the colder waters on the comp circuit dan needs a chill stop liner to keep warm around the globe.
- Daniel Grant Signature Model
- LF Exclusive Ribbed Flex Panel Architecture, Bio-Spine 3D Curve, Advanced 18 Flex Panels
- Performance Fit w/ Tapered Waist and Wide Shoulders
- Full Coverage "Chill Stopper" Lining
- PVX Foam is Lightweight, Soft, Stretchable and Flexible
- Non Coast Guard Approved - This is NOT a Life Jacket
- Sizes: S | M | L | XL | XXL
|Men's Comp Vests||Men's Chest Sizes|
|Small||34" - 37" | 86.3 - 93.9 cm|
|Medium||37" - 40" | 93.9 - 101.6 cm|
|Large||40" - 43" | 101.6 - 109.2 cm|
|XLarge||43" - 46" | 109.2 - 116.8 cm|
|XXLarge||46" - 49" | 116.8 - 124.5 cm|