Important, please read before purchasing a life jacket!
"IF IT ZIPS, IT FITS"
All life jackets CGA and impact NCGA vest should fit very snug, like a compression shirt. These vests will stretch out after a couple uses and fit more comfortably. If your life jacket or vest zips up too easily without any effort, chances are it is too big and will ride up off your shoulders in time.
Maximum protection, full-range mobility, ultimate style...the Spector Comp has it all!
The Spector Comp uses our Liquid Force exclusive poly armour panel. This gives added impact protection to the spine and shoulders without hindering motion. The new uni-body design gives you the maximum range of motion while its redesigned foam panels provide more room for your shoulder blades to move naturally without restriction. The Spector vest is proof of the Liquid Force commitment to Relentless Innovation.
- LF Exclusive Poly Armour Panel and One-Piece Uni-Body Flex Panel Architecture
- Performance Fit with Tapered Waist and Wide Shoulders
- Full Coverage "Chill Stopper" Lining
- PVX Foam is Lightweight, Soft, Stretchable and Flexible - Fits like a Second Skin!
- Non Coast Guard Approved - This is NOT a Life Jacket
- Sizes: S | M | L | XL | XXL
|Men's Comp Vests||Men's Chest Sizes|
|Small||34" - 37" | 86.3 - 93.9 cm|
|Medium||37" - 40" | 93.9 - 101.6 cm|
|Large||40" - 43" | 101.6 - 109.2 cm|
|XLarge||43" - 46" | 109.2 - 116.8 cm|
|XXLarge||46" - 49" | 116.8 - 124.5 cm|