The liveliest boat board in the line with incredible feel and rebound with minimal drag.
As one of the top wakeboarders on the scene, Guenther needed a board that can keep up with him! Its 3-Stage Rocker helps boost off the steepest wakes, and the Paulownia wood core does the rest as our liveliest boat board, hands down. The Rhyme has a lower profile and extra core strength so it's loose, fast, and can cut through chop and fly up any monster wake!
- Guenther Oka Pro Model
- Diamond Split Tip Shape with Inverted Sidecut Ends
- Aggressive 3-Stage Rocker
- Paulownia Wood CNC'd Core
- Triple Concave Hull with Edge Channels | Concave Beveled Rail
- LF DuraBase with Molded-In Fins
- Equipped with LF Exclusive 4-Up FlexBar Inserts
- Optimized with LF 6X/6R Bindings | Compatible with All 6" Bindings
- Sizes: 134 | 139 | 144
|Length (cm)||Width (in)||Surface Area (in2)||Rocker (in)||Stance 6X/6R (in)||Weight Range (lbs)|
|134||16.7||769||2.5||19 - 25||120 - 180|
|139||16.9||807||2.6||20 - 26||140 - 210|
|144||17.3||851||2.8||21 - 27||160 - 230|