Ultra-smooth pop off the wake, with a stylishly smooth, mellow, and controlled ride on the water.
The RDX features quad molded-in fins which are deep enough for extra hold when needed, but still allow for a loose, fun ride. Its Progressive 3-Stage Rocker gives you all the pop you are looking for, while the single to double concave center hull softens the landings for when you really send it!! With a new 146cm size anyone can hop on this board and absolutely shred...
- Diamond Square Tail Shape
- Progressive 3-Stage Rocker
- Precision PU Core
- DISC Hull Into Slight V | Quad V Tip Channels
- Molded-In Quad Fins with Removable Center Fin
- 3-Position M6 Inserts
- Optimized with LF 6X/6R Bindings | Compatible with All 6" Bindings
- Sizes: 130 | 134 | 138 | 142 | 146
|Length (cm)||Width (in)||Surface Area (in2)||Rocker (in)||Stance 6X/6R (in)||Weight Range (lbs)|
|130||16.6||738||2.4||19 - 23||60 - 130|
|134||16.8||773||2.5||20 - 24||90 - 170|
|138||17.2||817||2.6||21 - 25||130 - 190|
|142||17.5||852||2.7||22 - 26||160 - 210|
|146||17.7||886||2.7||23 - 27||170 - 240+|
SCAN 6X OT
Solid response and power strap security makes the Scan 6X a winner.
The top Velcro "Power Strap" allows you to dial in the exact amount of support specific to your riding. Slightly softer than the Classic, the Scan is an excellent upgrade for riders looking for a boot to help them progress in their riding but still have some forgiveness as they dial in their bag of tricks.
- 6X Chassis System
- Wide Fit | Medium Flex
- Velcro Top Strap | Single Zone Lacing w/ Hex Lock
- Upper Cuff Flex Zone
- Honeycomb Flex Floor and Full-length Chassis Water Drainage System
- TPE Impact Dampening Base w/ Contoured Impact EVA Canted Footbed
- Comfort Integrated EVA Liner
- Sustainable Assembly - Glue-less Locking Frame
- Universally Compatible with 6" Inserts and LF FlexTrack Wakeboards
- Sizes: 4-6 (W5-7) | 5-9 (W6-9) | 9-12 | 12-15