MEGA FOLDING WAKE SHAPER 250
The LF Wakesurf Edge Mega Folding Wake Shaper 250 will make big wakes BIGGER! The Mega Folding 250 requires a mounting surface 5" tall by 12" long - clear of hull steps greater than 3/8".
Adjustable design lets you decide! Shift the Wakesurf Edge location on the fly to create deeper pockets or a longer wake face with more push.
- HUGE Water Displacement Wing for Maximum Wave Height! LARGEST Wakeshaper Face on the Market (Face: 14" x 18" = 252sq")
- BRAND NEW - Hinged Face Allowing for Slim Storage Profile
- Patented Concave Water Channelling Wing
- Super Strong Suction Cup Attachment!
- Made with Rust-free Materials and FLOATS!
- Do NOT tether shaper to Boat.
- Level Load Boat to Keep Nose Down for the Captain's Visibility and a Long Wake
- For Boats 21' or Longer, Have a 325hp Engine or Greater, and Water Ballast System
HOW TO FINE TUNE YOUR WAKE
Don’t settle for just ANY wake. You have the power to form and shape your wake for the most amount of fun possible behind your boat. You just need to know how to distribute your weight (ballast) appropriately on the boat. If you have too much weight just in the back, your wake will be tall and short. If you have too much weight (ballast) in the bow of your boat your wake will be longer but very small with no shape. The key is to balance the weight in the bow and in the back to make that perfect space for the water to converge and form a great wake.
PLACEMENT OF YOUR WAKESURF EDGE
It’s important to note that when your boat is still in the water it sits at a different angle than when your boat is pulling at wake surf speed. Attach your Wakesurf Edge at a slight upward angle to reflect the angle that your boat will travel in during the ride. That will ensure that the face of the Wakesurf Edge is causing optimal water flow obstruction and forming the best possible wave shape. A good rule of thumb on how deep to attach the Wakesurf Edge is to attach it so that 2 or 3 inches of the Wakesurf Edge is sticking out of the water. Remember that the back of the boat sinks down upon acceleratation.
FORWARD ON THE BOAT
Placing the Wakesurf Edge more forward up the boat will cause the wake to be mellower, longer, and have more push.
BACKWARD ON THE BOAT
Placing the Wakesurf Edge all the way back on the boat will cause the wake to be steeper, shorter, and have a deeper pocket.