For the high-level rider looking for the ultimate in lightweight performance. This board will have you landing tricks you never thought were possible.
Meagan is evolving our sport and pushing the LF engineers to improve her product. With the M.E. AERO weighing 5.35 pounds, our R&D team helped take her riding to the next level. Made from a lightweight AERO core with C4 carbon reinforced top and base...this is Meagan's lightest board yet. Progress your riding to new levels.
- Meagan Ethell Pro Model
- Diamond Squaretail Shape
- Progressive 3-Stage Rocker
- CNC'd AERO Core
- C4 Carbon Reinforced Build
- D-I-S-C Hull Through Center Into Slight "V" | Quad V Tip Channels
- Molded-In Quad Fins
- Thermal Ink - Color Changing Ink Depending on Environmental Temps
- 3-Position M6 Inserts
- Optimized with LF 6X/6R Bindings | Compatible with All 6" Bindings
- Sizes: 134 | 138
|Length (cm)||Width (in)||Surface Area (in2)||Rocker (in)||Stance 6X/6R (in)||Weight Range (lbs)|
|134||16.8||773||2.5||20 - 24||70 - 140|
|138||17.2||817||2.6||21 - 25||100 - 170|