An absolute weapon of a board packing tons of edge control and pop combined with minimalist weight for incredible control in the air.
Fynn rips on snow and water, the guy is a machine, and his board needs to hold up to the abuse he gives it. The AERO version is extremely lightweight and has some serious edge control thanks to the C4 carbon veins and deep molded quad fins. Fast, light, poppy and fun what more could you want?
- Fynn Bullock Pro Model
- Squaretail Shape
- Aggressive 3-Stage Rocker
- CNC'd AERO Core
- C4 Carbon Reinforced Stringers - Extra Rebound Off Wake
- T-I-S-C Hull: Triple-Inside-Single Concave Hull w/ Center Tip Channels and "V"
- Deep Molded-In Quad Fins
- Thermal Ink - Color Changing Ink Depending on Environmental Temps
- 3-Position M6 Inserts
- Optimized with LF 6X/6R Bindings | Compatible with All 6" Bindings
- Sizes: 136 | 140 | 144 | 148
|Length (cm)||Width (in)||Surface Area (in2)||Rocker (in)||Stance 6X/6R (in)||Weight Range (lbs)|
|136||17||798||2.6||20 - 24||90 - 170|
|140||17.3||837||2.7||21 - 25||140 - 190|
|144||17.6||876||2.8||22 - 26||160 - 220|
|148||17.9||913||2.8||23 - 27||180 - 240+|