2015 HO CX Waterski 69"
The ultimate in cross-over ski technology, skis designed to deliver maximum performance with unparalleled efficiency. The all-new 2015 Cross-Over Collection marries the high performance design of a Syndicate ski, with the ultra-efficient Clean Edge technology of a Freeride ski. The HO design team began with a record-breaking Syndicate ski design, increased the surface area of the ski by one ski size from the tip of the ski to the just behind the heel of the rear foot. Behind the rear foot the skis transition from traditional to futuristic, as the sidewalls rotate inward like a wakeboard edge and ski bevels disappear in the tail section of the ski.
The combination of these two features allows the water to release cleanly off the bottom of the ski, as opposed to the traditional ski design in which water wraps around the bevel of the ski, up the sidewall and releases of the upper edge of the ski, thereby reducing the drag associated with this portion of the ski by 50%. Clean Edge technology is a step into the modern age of ski design and the lack of physical effort required to ride these skis will forever change a skier's perception of what is possible. Imagine riding a Syndicate ski designed to rip off 60 turns instead of 6 and you will begin to understand the powerful combination of performance and efficiency skiers are tapping into on HO Cross-Over Collection skis.
- Machined Polyurethane Core: 20% lighter than traditional foam core skis
- Clean Edge Technology: for 50% less drag than conventional skis
- Speed Skin: advanced laminar textured ski base for reduced ski drag and increased ski speed
- Acceleration Flex: automatic turn initiation for instant acceleration
- Aluminum T-Extrusion Fin Block
- Handmade in Seattle, Washington, USA