Liquid Force Rhyme Wakeboard w/ 4D Pulse Bindings 2019
Guenther Oka needed a high-performance boat board with just a touch of flex. The CNC’d all wood core Rhyme is just that board. The single concave with quad molded-in fins that are fused into LF’s exclusive flex tip technology give this board ultimate response, rebound, and increased board feel with minimal drag. The Rhyme has a split-tip shape that further adds to improved edge hold and control. With a 3-Stage rocker, this board boosts off the steepest wakes while the flex core softens the big landings. There is a reason to this Rhyme….
- Unique Outline With Sidecut Split Tip Shape
- LF Exclusive FlexTrack™TM
- Full Wood CNC'd Core
- Triax Glass Layup
- Single Concave Hull W/ Edge Channel
- Flex Zone Quad Channels And Fins
- Concave, Beveled Rail
- Radiused Liquid RailTM Sidewall
- LF Durabase W/ Molded-In Fins
- Aggressive, Three Stage Rocker
- New Amphibious Skin*
- Compatible With Any Binding, Optimized With 4D
|Size||Length||Width||Rocker||Stance Range||Rider Weight||Core|
|21.0" - 25.0"
53.3 - 63.5 cm
|130 - 200 lbs
60 - 91 kg
|22.0" - 26.0"
55.9 - 66.0 cm
|160 - 230 lbs
72 - 105 kg
Guenther Oka has been making a name for himself the past few years in both boat and park riding. The Pulse is designed for both aspects of the sport by giving it multiple options of support with dual lace zones and an upper adjustable Velcro strap for a custom feel. Add in the LF Exclusive walk liner with a new slim, more secure Velcro closure, and you have the ultimate binding for any type of riding.
- 4D™ Chassis
- Honeycomb Flex Floor™
- 45 Degree Angle Attachment Points
- Adjustable / Removable Velcro Power Strap
- Flex Groove Upper Design
- Removable Reflex Walk-Out Liner With Adjustable Velcro Strap
- Dual Zone Laces
- Articulating Cuff
- Compatible With Boards Equipped With Flextrack™ Or Any Boards With A Track System