For many of us, the hardest part of learning to wakeboard is getting up on the wakeboard itself. That’s why we are sharing the step-by-step process and tips on how to get up on a wakeboard.
The Steps for Getting Up on Wakeboard:
- Make sure the wakeboard rope is at a prime length. Do this by drawing in the rope as short as it can go.
- Hold your knees to your chest, like being in a fetal position on your back. Yes, you’ll be floating in some water.
- Check that your feet (and toes!) are flexed.
- About 60% of weight on the back foot.Go go go!
- our latest wakeboards here.
Showing all 1 results